10 Best Places To Shop For Fitness Fashion
Since it’s the New Year, it’s time for a “New Year, new you” makeover. One of the most common resolutions people make involves fitness and health, so why not start your new fitness routine in style with some new sportswear?
1. High Street
A healthy lifestyle can come at a big cost, after signing up for a gym or classes and then buying accessories and sportswear it can all become a bit of a burden. But don’t fret; with many high street stores now producing their own fitness wear, your wallet has one less thing to worry about.
- H&M: http://www.hm.com/hk/en/
- Forever 21: http://www.forever21.com
- Cotton On: http://cottonon.com/HK/
- Esprit: https://www.esprit.com.hk/
If you have a little more cash to splash and you’re looking for workout gear of a higher quality, there are plenty of designer sports brands offering stylish and unique clothing to help you stand out while working out.
- Lulu Lemon: http://www.lululemon.com.hk
- Gourami: http://www.gourami.co
- Adidas: http://www.adidas.com.hk
3. Department Stores
When it comes to sportswear and accessories, there are so many styles and choices; you want to make sure you choose that perfect type for you. Stores which sell multiple brands are perfect for if you’ve not sure what’s best for you or if you just want to see what other brands have to offer.
- Sports World: http://www.sportsworld.hk
- Marathon Sports: http://www.marathonsports.com
- GigaSports: http://gigasports.com.hk/en/home/index.php
Picked up your sportswear and ready to sweat?
Find out which are the hottest gyms in town.
Blogger, writer and recent graduate from journalism, Nicole loves to travel the world, spend time with her friends and enjoy the fine things in life.